Dry Syrup Powder Filling Machine (dry syrup filler) including dry syrup filling machine suitable for filling powder with production speed up to 120 Bottles per minute depending on Powder Fill Volume, Type of Powder, Bottle Diameter and Bottle Neck Diameter. Machine suitable for filling Glass, Plastic, PET, HDPE, LDPE Bottles
The Machine works on proven time-tested Vacuum and Air Systems to Fill powder in Bottle achieving higher speed and higher accuracy. Machine with unique Bottle Lifting and Neck Holding system avoid spillage of powder on bottle shoulder, neck and body keeps bottle clean and also avoid wastage of powder. Machine with complete synchronization of Bottle Infeed Star Wheel, Powder Wheel movement and outfeed Star wheel for smoother operation. Machine with Rotary Bottle Moving system ensures very high-speed powder filing through independent moving funnel along with bottles for greater speed and performance without compromising speed and fill accuracy. Machines with unique vibratory system inside the funnel helps filling of semi free flow type powder at higher speed.
Salient Features of Dry Syrup Filler
- Compact GMP Model.
- No Bottle – No Fill System
- Rotary Bottle Movement System with Rotary Funnel System
- Funnel with Unique Vibratory system for filling semi free flow powder at higher speed.
- All contact parts with easy removal system for Cleaning / AutoClaving / Sterilization.
- Machine construction in SS304 material.
- Filling Accuracy of ±2% depending on powder at controlled humidity below 28% Rh.
- Automatic Infeed and Exit of Bottles through Star Wheel System.
- No Bottle at infeed conveyor – Automatic Machine on/off system.
- Tool Less adjustment of Doctor Blade and Wiper Blade saves valuable time and easy for setting.
- Low Air – Machine Stop System.
- Low Vacuum – Machine Stop System.
- Toughened Glass Safety Cabinet.
Working Principle of Dry Syrup Filling Machine
The incoming sterilized dry bottle is fed through the in-feed turn table. Suitable guide supply bottles on to flat conveyor belt at the required speed for feeding. There is filling head mounted on machine top plate in the same line.
When bottle reaches to the mechanical holder detained filling station, Bottle sensor sense the bottles and Magnetic clutch starts to rotate which is mounted on auger shaft. It fills the desired amount of powder into the bottle through auger, where rotation time is previously determined.
Duly filled bottles go upward on to the sealing station with the help of SS conveyor belt.
Technical Specification of Dry Syrup Filler
|Models||AI-DPM 12||AI-DPM 16|
|Production Output||Up to 80 bottles/minute||Up to 120 bottles/minute|
|Bottle Diameter||Up to 85mm||Up to 85mm|
|Bottle Height||Up to 200mm||Up to 200mm|
|Fill Volume||5gms. To 70gms. in Single Dose with the help of change parts for different fill volume||5gms. To 70gms. in Single Dose with the help of change parts for different fill volume|
|Fill Accuracy||± 2% Depending upon the Powder, under the controlled level of Humidity||± 2% Depending upon the Powder, under the controlled level of Humidity|
|Humidity||Below 28% Rh required on machine to be arrange by customer||Below 28% Rh required on machine to be arrange by customer|
|Power||2.0 H.P. For Machine and 3.0 H.P. For Vacuum Pump||2.5 H.P. For Machine and 3.0 H.P. For Vacuum Pump|
|Overall Dimension||1700 mm (L) x 1000 mm (W) x 1800 mm approx.||2000 mm (L) x 1200 mm (W) x 1800 mm approx.|
* Power voltage can be adjusted as per customer’s domestic power voltage requirements.
* Rights of technical improvements & modification reserved.
* Illustrations & dimensions are shown for information purpose only.