Auger Powder Filling Machine (auger powder filler) including Bottle powder filling machine is is suitable to fill large volume of powder into bottles, jars & other containers. Machine provides production output of 40 containers per minute and suitable for pharmaceutical, biotech, veterinary and food industry.
Auger Powder Filling Machine is widely uses for filling spices, granules, chemicals, cosmetic products, food powders, talcum powder, milk powder and other powder products.
Salient Features of Auger Filler
- Standard as well as Optional Servo Driven Filling Head.
- No Bottle – No Fill System.
- All contact parts made of SS316 and Nylon/HDPE material with easy removal system for Cleaning.
- Machine construction in SS304 material.
- Filling Accuracy of +/- 3% depending upon powdwer characteristics and environmental conditions.
- A.C. Variable Frequency Drive Speed Control
- Built in Turn Tables with Separate Drive for speed control.
- IQ/OQ documentation can be provided.
- PLC system with Graphical User Interface can be offered.
- Inbuilt Laminar Air Flow can be offered for sterile class 100 filling.
Working Principle of Auger Filling Machine
Duly cleaned containers are placed to the filling machine platform. From there containers transport towards the filling station with the help of conveyor belt. As soon as the bottle is sensed by bottle sensor, magnetic clutch starts to rotate which is mounted on the auger shaft. It fills the desired volume of powder to the container through Auger. After completion of filling process bottle transfers on conveyor for next capping operations.
Technical Specification of Auger Filling Machine
|Models||AI-APF 1||AI-APF 2|
|Production Output||Up to 30 bottles/minute||Up to 60 bottles/minute|
|Fill Volume||5gms. to 60gms. In Single Dose System||5gms. to 60gms. In Single Dose System|
|Container Size||Custom made as per required container size||Custom made as per required container size|
|Filling Accuracy||± 2 – 3% in single dosing depending upon consistency and uniformity of bulk density of Powder||± 2 – 3% in single dosing depending upon consistency and uniformity of bulk density of Powder|
|Power Load||2 H. P.||3 H. P.|
|Overall Dimension||1810 mm (L) x 905 mm (W) x 1900 mm approx.||2300 mm (L) x 905 mm (W) x 1900 mm approx.|
|Conveyor Height||850 – 950 mm adjustable||850 – 950 mm adjustable|
|Electrical||415VAC 3Phase and 220 VAC Single Phase Power Supply (50 Hz) with A.C. Drive||415VAC 3Phase and 220 VAC Single Phase Power Supply (50 Hz) with A.C. Drive|
* Power voltage can be adjusted as per customer’s domestic power voltage requirements.
* Rights of technical improvements & modification reserved.
* Illustrations & dimensions are shown for information purpose only.