Vial Filling and Capping Machine (vial filling and sealing machine) including Vial filling sealing machine is a compact model use for filling, rubber stoppering and cap sealing of injectable liquid vials. This compact machine is also called combi vial filling stoppering and sealing machine as all three process take place on single platform. Machine is ideal choice for small but online tunnel based filling line operations.
Vial Filling and Capping Machine is suitable for filling, stoppering/bunging and cap sealing of injectable vials.
- Suitable for filling 2ml to 250ml volume.
- No cross contamination.
- 18 / 24 inch size turn table for automatic feeding of vials.
- Digital Vial Counter for counting production output.
- Machine Construction in Stainless Steel 304.
- All contact parts made from high quality Stainless Steel 316L.
- Machine is elegantly Stainless Steel matt finish.
- Stainless Steel liquid filling syringe.
- PLC automation & control through control panel. (optional)
- Servo Drive for filling Volume Adjustments. (optional)
- “No Vial – No Filling” system.
- “No Vial – No Bunging” system.
- “No Vial – No Cap” system.
- Imported motor & gearbox for machine.
- Vibratory bowl for feeding of rubber bungs.
- Vibratory bowl for feeding of Caps.
- Star wheel & guide made of Delril material for each vial size.
- Needle height Adjustment can be done by a set screw.
- Volume control can be done by Servo motor by PLC. (optional)
- Height adjustment for rubber bung & cap placement can be done by a screw.
- Castor wheels for the easy movement of the equipment.
- Acrylic Guard structure is made of Stainless Steel 304 (optional).
The incoming dry vials (sterilized and siliconized) are fed through the unscrambler and suitably guided on the moving delrin slat conveyor belt at the required speed of the correct placement below filling unit.
The filling unit consists of Filling Head, Syringes & Nozzles; Syringes & Nozzles are made of AISI SS 316L materials. A Star Wheel is provided which holds the vial during filling operation. A sensor is provided for ”No Vial-No Filling” operation. Syringes are mounted on eccentric block and driving through bottom main gear box. Volume can be increase & decrease by increasing or decreasing stroke length of piston as per filling size. Syringes is having non return valve for sucking and delivering situation to avoid volume variation. Liquid reaches to filling nozzles through silicon transparent pipe. Nozzles having up & down movement with help of cam mechanism and it come down when vial hold by starwheel for filling operation and starts filling when it starts to move up and after completion of filling operation, starwheel delivers two vials together on conveyor for rubber stoppering operation.
Stoppering unit consist of Starwheel, Vibrator unit and Bowl. The sterilized and siliconised rubber stoppers stored in the vibrator bowl moves vertically to the rubber stopper chute. The vial is hold firmly by starwheel, which will be in continuous rotary motion and vial which is coming from filling unit get in to starwheel and move in rotary direction along with starwheel, during movement it picks up the rubber stopper from the exit end of the chute and rubber stopper pressed by fix single pressing roller, which is spring loaded. Then vial further move on conveyor and collected on out feed starwheel for next sealing operation.
|Up to 30 Vials/Minute|
|No of Filling & Sealing Head||
|15mm to 70mm|
25mm to 140mm
440 Volts, 3 Phase, 50 Hertz
1600mm (L) x 900mm (W) x 1680mm (H) approx.
* Power voltage can be adjusted as per customer’s domestic power voltage requirements.
* Rights of technical improvements & modification reserved.
* Illustrations & dimensions are shown for information purpose only.